Plastic Surgery

Certified Shitlord
Would you get plastic surgery? If so, where and why? I have no real desire to get anything done to myself.

Also, what do you think of it? I personally think if you have the money and want to change, fine. However, don't think it will change you.

Registered Member
I've had plastic surgery on my nose several times to repair the damage caused by getting hit by a baseball. It wasn't really that big of a deal.

Registered Member
Never have, and I hope that I never will. Personally, I don't care if someone gets plastic surgery. I just don't like the stories where someone thinks that it will make their problems go away or something (like biggerboobs = instant amazingness). If its needed, like with Hoosier's case, then of course! By all means, get it.

A Darker Knight
Nope, not me. You hardly ever see guys get plastic surgery for vanity reasons. It's not like you can shove silicon into your dick or anything. :scared:

At one point after becoming a mother I had thought that I wanted better breasts and a butt lift.
But since then sometime has passed I think differently now.I am more concerned with world events than my breast size.
Not to mention the cost.What a waste.I can think of better things to spend my money on. I can improve my appearance in other more natural ways if it bothers me.Mostly I am content though with how I look.