Plastic Surgery

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Merc, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Would you get plastic surgery? If so, where and why? I have no real desire to get anything done to myself.

Also, what do you think of it? I personally think if you have the money and want to change, fine. However, don't think it will change you.

2. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I've had plastic surgery on my nose several times to repair the damage caused by getting hit by a baseball. It wasn't really that big of a deal.

Hoosier.

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

If I ever got the nose my gran in Scotland has, I would definately get it.

4. Icyblackflame

Icyblackflame Registered Member

Never have, and I hope that I never will. Personally, I don't care if someone gets plastic surgery. I just don't like the stories where someone thinks that it will make their problems go away or something (like biggerboobs = instant amazingness). If its needed, like with Hoosier's case, then of course! By all means, get it.
    -Icy

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Nope, not me. You hardly ever see guys get plastic surgery for vanity reasons. It's not like you can shove silicon into your dick or anything. :scared:

6. Icyblackflame

Icyblackflame Registered Member

LOLOL! I donno...Some guys get plastic surgery to get boobies...
    -Icy

7. indieinmich

indieinmich Guest

At one point after becoming a mother I had thought that I wanted better breasts and a butt lift.
    But since then sometime has passed I think differently now.I am more concerned with world events than my breast size.
    Not to mention the cost.What a waste.I can think of better things to spend my money on. I can improve my appearance in other more natural ways if it bothers me.Mostly I am content though with how I look.