Plastic Disk Cases

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by icegoat63, Oct 3, 2008.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

When you have CD's or DVD's do you keep their cases or do you use the zippered mass storage cases?

[​IMG]

vs:

[​IMG]

~~~~~~

I kinda got in an argument with my brother about this. He's got a habit of leaving just the disks out and I pointed out why even have the cd case if you dont use it. That got me thinking about how many people even use the original cd cases?

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I always leave CD's in their original case. I don't use a CD sleeve book for any music. I have all of my stuff on my iPod so that solves the problems of toting CD's around period.

3. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I used to use one of the Multi disk holders until it screwed quite a few of my old PS1 games. I kept the original cases ever since.

4. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I keep all of my movies and wii games in the original case, but PC games are always kept in one huge CD case, it's just easier I guess, I make sure to keep it well organized so I know where all of the games are.

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I use the original cases until they break

6. gmanlink

gmanlink Registered Member

I say. Always go for the Original Case. If it breaks, go to bestbuy or walmart and buy a CD case.
    Those CD sleeves... I would use them, but ONLY for CD's that are made in this generation. Old CD's are usually very sensitive due to the poor technology that used to make them. :lol:

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Funny you should mention this.

With all the CD cases I have, my parents bought me this CD holder case. I transfered to that and it cleared up so much space. I threw out some of the cases while keeping the more "newer" ones just in case. Once I do another spring cleaning later on this year, I plan to toss those out, too.

I also plan to do the same thing with disc video games once I get the time and CD cases. =D

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I need to keep them in cases? :-o

:rotfl: Original CD cases because they look better stacked in my library. But yeah, some of our CDs are just out there when we forget to put them back or the kids think they're toys. Fun.

9. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I will toss out the thick cases and use the slimline jewel ones. I have 2 tower CD case holders built into my desk so I have no excuse for them lying around and with using the slim cases I can put 2 in each slot instead of the one with the thicker one.

10. Breathless

Breathless Registered Member

I keep CD's in their original cases. I like having all the artwork.