• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Planting the seeds of mystery!

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
OK, I had this idea today!! I thought it was really cute and had to go BACK to the store to get the packets.

Ares.. hope you don't mind, I "borrowed" part of your text on your mystery auctions, I liked the disclaimer. Hope this is the right category to post this. I know it's not 1000 hits (cross fingers) but it was a mystery auction!!!

Please everyone watch! EAch level of pulse we hit, I'm going to add more goodies!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5588626429

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Lana, for the record, I'm glad you used my disclaimer and if anyone else in here wants it feel free. I think it covers just about everything so, since I cannot afford to buy all your goodies... consider it my contribution to your efforts. :D

On another note, I will be watching your auction, it's very clever and cute. Hmmm, if it doesn't sell as a mystery, you can make a seed packet purse!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Great idea..Im watching for ya..

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
On another note, I will be watching your auction, it's very clever and cute. Hmmm, if it doesn't sell as a mystery, you can make a seed packet purse!!
It's already gonna sell!! I didn't put a reserve on it!! LOL. OW. I was just hoping it would go VERY WELL. So worse case scenerio, girl you have already won!!
:)

Thank you doubles!!

Lana

TGirl

Registered Member
I am watching...psssst don't tell Ares, but I bid too

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
whoohoo. Thanks! :)
I won't tell. I swear.

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
wow, I had like 60 hits in just a couple hours!

I'll be updating here in about an hour, I need to get some dinner first! I'm tired of cheese sandwiches hah

OK, I updated again!! I added some goodies this time *grin* I kinda hated giving these up but it's all for the greater good!

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
Can not consider me a sniper until the last few seconds of a auction.. hahahahah

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Just found this link, so sorry for the late response. I'm watching ya!! The way you made the auction look makes me want to bid!! Great job on it!