Plans for Valentine's day?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

So Valentine's Day is this upcoming Sunday, what are you planning for this day?

Since I don't have a girl friend, I won't be having a romantic dinner of sorts, but me and my friend are going to see Blue Rodeo in concert. Their a great Canadian band and I'm extremely excited to watch them perform live, we have floor seats so its going to be wicked.

How about you guys and gals?

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I always put a little bag of treats together for my girls. Other than that, it'll just be another day.

3. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Um... does excessive masturbation count? Ah to be alone on love day.

I'll probably just have a normal day, even on the years that I was in a relationship I never made a massive deal out of it. That could go some way to explaining why I'm alone this year :lol:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
  4. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

v-day is the most POINTLESS day of the year.

no plans. i'm single, and even if i weren't i wouldn't like to do anything on this day.
    i hate it. seems like it's the only day when people must "love" and give gifts to each other.
    it's gets annoying [at least over here] where the streets are full of people who seem like prisoners escaping from the prison, where lakes are full of couples having sex like dogs who escaped from chains. it's ridiculous. i always stay at home this time of the year.

5. Dali

Dali Registered Member

Me and R1p don't have much money to spend so will we probably just stay in the house, we will get some oils and have a romantic day, candles, massages and probably an argument about something stupid as always, like Rugby Vs American Football lol. Now I have R1p Valentines means something to me for the first time, it was a long time coming but it did come eventually and it will be something to look forward to for once. :)

6. salsanchezfan

salsanchezfan Registered Member

Absolutely nothing.

Love hurts, love scars.

Hence why I'm just gonna stay home.

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

It's on a Sunday this year? Ok, then probably nothing. Actually, I'll most likely be doing a last minute report that's due in the following week. :rolleyes: lol

The most romantic that can get would be me drawing hearts around the titles on my notes. yay!

8. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Probably kill myself in my bath tub....

I won't be doing anything as I don't have a boyfriend. I wish I could give someone something nice lol.

My flatemate and I spoke about giving each other a valentines card each just for the lols.

9. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

My boyfriend is taking me out for a meal. He's not told me where yet. We're not going to do presents this year.
    Well.. I'll give him a present without spending any money. :naughty:

10. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

To be honest I don't know, my Mr asked me to take the day off from work so I did, but he didn't tell me what we were doing or going, so this could be fun. Never had a surprise Valentine's day really:D

~Shwa