Plans for St Patty's?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StroShow, Mar 13, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Do you guys have any plans for St Patty's?

I'm probably just going to end up going to a pub with my brother and a few friends and have a few green beers. It sucks that it's on weekday because I'd love to celebrate it more than just have a few beers :lol:

2. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Being English, I have no plans at all for St. Patrick's Day.

3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Being Scottish I have no plans for St Patrick's day.

I've never celebrated it before.

4. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Other than the usual drinking of Guinness at work and maybe wearing something green that day, I won't be doing anything out of the ordinary.

5. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

No plans for me, I'd probably be in school wishing that I wasn't.

6. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I might have a few drinks with some mates but that is about it. And I wear green at work everyday so :p

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I won't be doing anything. It's pretty much "get drunk day" and I'm not a big drinker. I imagine if I had access to it I would probably have a rum and coke after work (if I work) or something.

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I doubt I'll do anything. If I have a friend to hang out with the most I'll do is go hang out at a bar and make fun of the stupid drunks with him.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Like my brother said I'll probably just go to a pub and have a few green beers. I've had some great St Patty's in the past, but I won't be able to get really drunk this year since I work really early the next morning.

10. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I work... so therefore I wont be getting drunk.

It'll just be yet another day to just have an excuse to carry around a really corny smile. Also... I dont pinch people for not wearing green. In fact I tend to clobber those who Pinch. I mean seriously... Pinching? WTF is up with that?