Plans for St Patty's?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Do you guys have any plans for St Patty's?

I'm probably just going to end up going to a pub with my brother and a few friends and have a few green beers. It sucks that it's on weekday because I'd love to celebrate it more than just have a few beers :lol:

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Other than the usual drinking of Guinness at work and maybe wearing something green that day, I won't be doing anything out of the ordinary.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I might have a few drinks with some mates but that is about it. And I wear green at work everyday so :p

Iris

rainbow 11!
I won't be doing anything. It's pretty much "get drunk day" and I'm not a big drinker. I imagine if I had access to it I would probably have a rum and coke after work (if I work) or something.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I doubt I'll do anything. If I have a friend to hang out with the most I'll do is go hang out at a bar and make fun of the stupid drunks with him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Like my brother said I'll probably just go to a pub and have a few green beers. I've had some great St Patty's in the past, but I won't be able to get really drunk this year since I work really early the next morning.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I work... so therefore I wont be getting drunk.

It'll just be yet another day to just have an excuse to carry around a really corny smile. Also... I dont pinch people for not wearing green. In fact I tend to clobber those who Pinch. I mean seriously... Pinching? WTF is up with that?