• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Plans for New Years Eve?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
New Years Eve is usually the party time for a lot of people around the World. People love to celebrate the countdown to the New Year. What are your plans for New Years Eve?

I have to work in the morning, but I'll probably end up leaving around twelve, then after that I'm going to go home and get ready, then go to my friends house mid-afternoon and start pre-drinking. Bought tickets to this bar that will play 80's and 90's all night, the fun starts at 8pm and last till 3am so it's going to be a wild night. The place is always packed, but this is going to be my first time going there on New Years Eve, I'm pumped.

How about you guys?

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Don't hate me Biz, but I don't think I'm doing anything. :D

Really not a fan of New Year's. I've done something for it every single year until last year, because I always felt I should. But last year I decided to sit it out and probably will again this year, or just see a couple of friends. Clubs have always been so packed you can barely move in previous years. I know some people like that kind of thing but NYE isn't a big deal to me so I'd rather not bother.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I didn't do anything last year for New Year's...I ended up staying home and hanging out with my parent's and all of their friends. Actually, I think 2 out of the next 3 years I've stayed at home.

In the past I've just gone to house parties and drank...I'm just whatever about New Years. I've never been at a bar or club or anything during because like Rebecca I don't think I'd enjoy it that much. So I'm not sure what I'm doing just this yet...I'll probably do something but I don't see it being anything all that exciting.

Impact

V.I.P.
I'm trying not to get my expectations up for new years, because it's always the biggest let down of the year when I do. I think i'm going to my brother girlfriends place and we're having a cocktail night with her friends, and some sort of meal. Just a quiet one. Last year was a huge let down, so it has to be better than that.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I think I'll celebrate it with my parents at home 'til midnight and then I'll go out with friends, arond 1am. Me and some of my friends[around 15 people] have reserved 2 tables at a club. So we are joining each other that night.

fokerss

hmm i think i will be drinking :D for happy at new year celebrating

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm going to a party at my friend David's house, with the Usual Suspects. Should be a good time.

brieze

Registered Member
My plans still aren't locked in. It all depends if my close friend is having a party, and she doesn't know her work schedule yet. So yeah, cuttin' it close this year lol. If she does have to work, I'll be at a bar party or just at home.

Dabs

Registered Member
My biggest plans for New Year's Eve is to practice writing 2011 instead of 2010 :)

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
No plans at all, I'll probably stay home and relax maybe have some friends and family over. That's about it.