Plans for New Years Eve?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Tomorrow they'll be a week left on one of the biggest party days in the world.

What will you be doing?

Well I work till around 12, then I'm going to drink a few beers, well more than a few but I don't think you'd expect other wise. Then me and my friends have reservations at this restaurant for 8pm, so we'll be there for around two hours, then we'll probably end going to a house party, to party some more.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

We'll be hanging out at the restaurant that my boyfriend co-owns, with my sister and her new fella, and a couple from work and their friends. It's been ages since I went out on New Year's Eve.

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

My sister and brother-in-law are throwing a big house party. It's going to be great. There will be lots of people there, lots of food and drink. Looking forward to it already!

4. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I have no idea what i'm doing just yet. I know it will involve drinking somewhere with my sister (being her first new years able to legally drink i'm taking her out), but i'm sketchy on the where and who else will be with us.

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I'm not sure yet either. Depends on whether or not I have my girls with me.

6. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

I'm going to dinner with the guy I'm dating, my best friend, and his girlfriend. Then my friend and his gf are going to a house party, and my guy and I are going to a club with dj's, etc. Then we'll head back to a hotel room we have booked. Fun times! I'll try and post a pic of us all dressy. :)

7. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

i'll be celebrating it with my family until midnight, and then me and friends have booked some tables in a club so we'll be partying there...til the sun rises.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Be sure to post the pics from the hotel room too. :naughty:

To go to a party at a bar or club here you have to book in advance and pay to get in. It's like that everywhere where I live. That's why it's best to go to a house party.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's why me and my friends don't want to go to a club because it will be so expensive to get in, and getting tickets in advance is so hard to do. I'm sure it would be a ton of fun, but the house parties will be great as well.

10. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

i'm curious...how much does a person pay to get in a club to celebrate the new year's eve ..

here it costs $50 a person and you can drink whatever you want ..all night ...it's an open bar-