Places you just won't touch

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by AngelsPeak, Nov 27, 2009.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I was reading a news article and it mentioned someones toes being sucked on by their partner. I just about threw up in my mouth.

I think feet are repulsive and I can't imagine touching, rubbing, or even giving them more than a passing glance, let alone putting those nasty things in my mouth.:urp:

Is there a body part you refuse to touch on someone else?

2. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Hmmm...It depends by touch you mean with your hands? Than none actually.

If you mean with your mouth? Than probably a partners anus....errr....

3. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

I like being touched all over [by a partner] but I can't stand being tickled [not that it happens often] as I am allergic to it [so I say.]
    ------
    Edit:

I read the question wrong as 'being touched' as for places I won't touch [taste] I have no boundaries apart from 'rimming' it's not my cup o' tea. One slip of the tongue and you're in the shite.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Yeah so, after reading those replies, maybe it's best we leave it to "touching with hands" I DO NOT need these visuals people.

PretzelCorps likes this.
  5. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

feet/toes are off limits. I can't stand the thought of touching feet or having my feet touched. beurk

6. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

"Well, I'd never stick my finger up someone's" are some examples of what you mean?

Seriously... if it's with the right person, with 'touching' there are 'no holds barred.'
    If I am with someone, I'd like to think she's clean and relatively perfect. If there is something about her that would make me sick, I wouldn't be with her.

7. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

ugh. touching feet. i've seen people licking feet of their partner. it just sucks. i'll never do that.

8. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

The only place i can think of is the anus really. Feet i don't mind touching them if my partner takes good care.

9. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I wouldn't touch the bumhole. And I wouldn't want mine touched. Thinking about it is gross, considering what comes out of there.

Anywhere else is okay. Back in grade 12, when I had a girl friend for 6 months, right at month 2, I broke my ankle, and my girl friend used to wash my toes on my casted foot for me haha. Cause I couldn't bend my leg enough to wash them properly myself. I didn't make her do it, and I tried to convince her that she didn't have to, but she was determined to do that for me haha. She had this thing about washing my feet I learned afterwards though, cause she did it even when I had no cast on. Either she couldn't stand my stinky feet, or she just was neurotic. She was a pretty goofy gal haha.

10. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

For the OP I find foot fetishes nasty: what if your significant other doesn't clip their nails? What if they have fungus or some other nasty shit?

Now if we go up top on the body however, that I don't mind.