• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pizza toppings

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What is your perfect pizza?

For me it'S pretty simple; Thick crust, pepperoni and red onions.

thegreatone1964

Registered Member
As a younger man, I always liked medium crust -- extra cheese and pepperoni.
As I get older, I prefer the thin crust and I don't think there is anything greater than chicken, bacon and artichoke with a white sauce (Papa Murphy's makes a great one).

It is really weird to get old.

goingtopshelf

Registered Member
It doesn't matter to me the crust I like thin, thick and deep dish but my ultimate is cheese, hamburg, pepperoni, sausage, bacon, onions, bell peppers and mushrooms.

So important for me that the pizza has a thin crust. I don't know why but it's been like this forever lol

As for the toppings, when you've tasted a pizza filled with pepperoni, cheese, bacon, sausage & ham on it, I swear you don't wanna taste anything else. Truly the best pizza I've ever eaten.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
From a pizzeria, I like just cheese or some pepperoni on top. But from DiGornio, I love the 3-meat stuffed crust pizza. If I don't get a pizza during a PPV, then I get that as my 1A.

I'm also not a huge thin crust fan. I don't hate it, but I like my pizza to be sort of thick. Not Chicago deep dish style, but just a nice thick dough under the cheese and sauce.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
4 cheeses - Mozzarella, provolone, asiago and sharp cheddar - that's like my perfect pizza right there. I'd also be happy with mushrooms and light seasoning. But that's about it.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'd say my favorite is probably italian sausage and onion...or sometimes trade out the onion for mushrooms.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
My typical go-to is pepperoni and mushroom. I'm a big fan of spinach leaves on pizza and occasionally pineapple as well. Sometimes I go with bacon as my meat too. I like light sauce, and a thicker crust similar to pan or new york style is always best. That being said, St. Louis style (thin and crispy crust. Google Imo's Pizza) is pretty damn good as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Bathroom Wall 17
MenInTights Breaking News 161
ILuvChuzzles31 Food & Beverage 17
sunrise Food & Beverage 17
anmracing Food & Beverage 19