Pizza robber KO with a twist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ComicFitz, Jul 20, 2008.

1. ComicFitz

ComicFitz Registered Member

A guy and a girl are working at a pizza place when a man tries to robber them.
    Normally this wouldn't be that big of news to post and I'm sure many have seen this already, but there has been a new development in the story.
    See, the girl working at the pizza place knows the robber, it's her father. But she says she didn't know it was her father until after it was all over:rolleyes:
    Notice how she tries to pull her co-worker off the "robber"

Also, some people say that because of the twist to the story, that this is actually a short film by M Night Shyamalan-----true story:nod:

YouTube - Texas Pizza Clerk Beats Co-Worker's Father During Robbery, one punch knocks him out !

2. NotAtAll

NotAtAll Registered Member

Intresting, sounds very much like the kind of thing you'd see on a fictonal TV show than something that would actually happen. But doesn't that make her an accomplice?

3. ComicFitz

Yes it does and that's why she's trying to say she didn't know it was him, but he walks right by her with little to no disguise

4. NotAtAll

People are kind of stupid to say the least, was she expecting to get a cut of the money or something like that, I don't know the whole story here :s

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I thought the robber got KO'd with a Pizza Hut Twist appetizer or something. :lol:

I don't know what to think about this video. I mean, when he gets KO'd it looks scary seeing him slowly fall off the table like that. Sort of gives me the creeps. Other than that, I would love to work for the guy who KO'd the robber. Having the balls to take on somebody that big takes some guts.

6. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

He's just as big as the dad. Nice punch though.

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

They were both pretty big, Vilky.

And I hope she gets charged for helping her dad.

8. NotAtAll

Isn't the other guy a bit bigger? Or he looked it to me, lol.

Himeko: She could probably get changed with obstruction too for not saying who it was when she knew, though I don't know much about law.

9. ComicFitz

After comparing what you said and the title I wrote, I can see how you thought that, that's funny

10. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

If the girl knew what was up and that dear old dad was there to clean the place out then by all means she should be charged as well, if she honestly did not know her father was there to rob the place then it should be just a case of wrong place at the wrong time. I am sure the police will eventually get it out of her through questioning and her story start to not add up or contradict itself.