Pizza Or Hamburger

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by icegoat63, Jul 15, 2008.

?

Burger vs. Pizza

1. Burger

54.2%
  2. Pizza

45.8%
  1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Definitely juggernauts in their own corners, If you had the choice between your favorite Pizza or your favorite Burger.... What would you choose? Burger or Pizza.

I'm going Burger, As much as I like Pizza and all the fun stuff you can do with it, I say the Burger sounds much better any given day.

DLFerguson and AngelsPeak like this.

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Can't I just go with hamburger on my pizza?

Actually, I'd probably pick the burger too.

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh yea, plain double cheesy from MacD's specially if it's dripping grease ^___^

AngelsPeak likes this.
  4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I gotta go with burger. I'm not talking about BK or McDonald's burgers either. I'm talking a real burger from a sports bar or nicer restaurant.

Pickles, onions, mozzarella cheese, perhaps mushrooms, maybe jalapenos, BBQ sauce, lettuce, just a bit of mustard, maybe a hint of horse radish sauce, and a plate full of onion rings with extra ketchup on the side.

Beats even the best pizza every time, and I love pizza too. It's just that burgers are the way to go, no questions asked.

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'd go with a burger too. Like Hybrix said, it has to be one from a quality restaurant though, not McDonald's.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow that's a tough one but I have to select a McDonalds Hamburger, but it as to be cooked the way I like it, and have some Kepchup, lots of onions and lots of pickles.

Doc and AngelsPeak like this.
  7. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

This is very hard, cause while I thoroughly enjoy a really good burger (like Hybrix said, not some fast food crap), I really love the Jamaican jerk pizza from CPK. I would probably take that pizza over any burger, but if it's just your basic pepperoni/supreme or whatever, give me the tasty hamburger.

8. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

no no no, Its "Your Favorite Pizza Vs. Your Favorite Burger" lol not just some plain pepperoni & cheese vs. a dollar menu mcD's burger.

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

That is the fast food crap I spoke of in my post earlier in this thread! :shocked:

You are easily pleased man. I can't stand McDonald's burgers, if you can call them that. :-/

10. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

MacD's are my fave burgers, the ones my mum buys make me feel queezy later :S