Pizza Hut's Buffalo Chicken Pizza!

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Unity, May 5, 2008.

1. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

This is a thread I started on another posting site a few days ago...I figured I'd get the convo started here, too!

Pizza Hut got rid of the Buffalo Chicken pizza in recent weeks...it was definitely my favorite pizza from any chain location. I'm bummed!

Anyone else tried that pizza? Love it? Hate it?

For those of you who like it at least a little, please go to www.pizzahut.com , contact them, and ask them to bring it back! I did, but I'm hoping I can mobilize some other pizza lovers to do the same.

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Mmmmmmmm buffalo chicken pizza! I loved it, but probably not enough to beg for it to come back.

3. starfx6464

starfx6464 Awesome

I like their buffalo wings, but I've never had their buffalo chicken pizza. Might have to ask them to bring it back just so I can try it.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

If you REALLY want it back, purchase Buffalo Wings along with chicken pizza and combine both of them into one. There you go. A substitute until the real thing comes back. IF it comes back.

5. LuK3

LuK3 Registered Member

Sounds okay. I just went to Pizza Hut, they had it.

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Not quite the same......at ALL.:-/

7. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

cant believe they got rid of it =(
    best pizza ever!!!
    worst buisness decision theyve made.
    contact multipul times using different names (did that 2 some other companie and they finaly did bring their product back) lol

8. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

It was good, yeah, don't think I'm going to lose any sleep over it though. The pizza world will still go on in the NY/NJ area.