Pizza Hut

Turbo

Registered Member
I have loved Pizza Hut since I was a kid. From the days of the Bigfoot to the Dippin' Strips pizza.

They have recently added pasta. I tried the meaty marinara and it was ok. its basically just their pizza sauce, cheese, and meat on macaroni.

i think the problem with the pasta is that they aren't doing personal versions and 3lbs is a lot and it isn't worth saving to re-heat.

what are your thoughts on pizza hut?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I personally never been a fan of Pizza Hut. I don't like there pizza's at all. Also when I go there the service is terrible, so thats another reason why I dislike them.

The only thing I liked there when I was younger is the Sundae table. Where you could make your Sundae, that was awesome.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I really like pizza hut, I always have done.
I like their Margarita pizzas the most. I haven't tried any of their pasta dishes. I would rather have a pizza to be honest. I went their recently with some friends and one of them had a pasta dish and it seemed like you got more sauce than pasta.

Turbo

Registered Member
i don't recall the sundae table. i also found that the pizza tasted better if you ate it in the restaurant and sat down as opposed to ordering out.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I like pizzas from Pizza Hut but they are so expensive. Synd and I would go there occasionally when we were in London together but that was when we both lived with our parents. Now we are living together and paying bills we can't afford to dine at Pizza Hut. :lol:

I've not tried their new pasta dishes but they do look nice. I remember saying "WTF!" when I saw they changed the name to Pasta Hut.

Turbo

Registered Member
the pasta hut name i think is just to advertise on tv and radio about the pasta dishes.

I personally never been a fan of Pizza Hut. I don't like there pizza's at all. Also when I go there the service is terrible, so thats another reason why I dislike them.

The only thing I liked there when I was younger is the Sundae table. Where you could make your Sundae, that was awesome.
Same, I loved the DIY ice cream table :D
I don't go to Pizza Hut much, I can't remember not liking their pizzas though.