• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pixies

Ebola

Registered Member
Any fans of The Pixies over here ?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN4V5XjyR6s[/video]

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I wouldn't say that I have Pixiemania or anything, but I like some of their songs a lot. "Monkey Gone to Heaven" and "Where Is My Mind" are at the top of the list, along with Frank Black's solo "Los Angeles." What other titles could you recommend for a casual fan like me?

Ebola

Registered Member
How do I rightly embed a Youtube video here ?

I used [video] [/video] tags.The video was embedded alright but there is that superfluous [video] tag visible in the post.

???

Tucker

Lion Rampant
How do I rightly embed a Youtube video here ?

I used [video] [/video] tags.The video was embedded alright but there is that superfluous [video] tag visible in the post.

???
Just drop in the link without tags. It'll parse automatically. We do things the easy way around here.

Ebola

Registered Member
I wouldn't say that I have Pixiemania or anything, but I like some of their songs a lot. "Monkey Gone to Heaven" and "Where Is My Mind" are at the top of the list, along with Frank Black's solo "Los Angeles." What other titles could you recommend for a casual fan like me?
"U-MASS" (In the video I just posted)

"Debaser"

"Wave Of Mutilation"

"Alec Eiffel"

"Subbacultcha"

"Bone Machine"

"Planet Of Sound"

"Isla De Encanta"

To name just a few of their great songs.
------
Awesome !

YouTube - Pixies - Debaser.mpg
------
Just drop in the link without tags. It'll parse automatically. We do things the easy way around here.
Thanks.It worked......................................

Last edited: