• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pitch Perfect 2

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.

I saw this the other day, not quite as good as the first one, but this is still really funny with some good music. I want to see it again already.

dDave

V.I.P.
I never actually saw the first one.

I've seen the video for When I'm Gone. I'll have to watch the whole movie sometime, maybe with my nieces.

I'm hesitant to watch musical movies because most of them are just garbage. I have heard good things about Pitch Perfect though.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Well, Pitch Perfect isn't a musical. It's a movie that has a lot of singing. In musicals people burst into song all different times, where as in Pitch Perfect when they are singing they are either practicing for performing or actually performing, so it's not actually a musical in the traditional sense.

It's very funny, the humour can be quite crude, especially in the first one so it's definitely not for everyone but I love it.