Piston vs Cavaliers

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, May 19, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The Eastern Conference are set it will be the Detroit Pistons vs the Cleveland Cavaliers. If the Cavs want a chance to win the series James will need to go to another level, and become an elite player. I believe the Cavs have a chance to win this series, I am hopeful they'll win the series, but players like Marshall and Hughes will need to step up as well. Should be a great series.

Pistons in 7

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Close series for sure , Lebron and company will make it competitive for the Pistons to overcome them but in the end I say PIstons in 7

3. Babe_Ruth

It's all on LeBron shoulders, a lot of people has critisize him because he hasn't become the leader of the Cavs yet, and hasn't proved anything yet. But people that critisize him need to realize that he's only 22 years old, if he's still not stepping up in 3 years then they can bash him.

But I believe that LeBron will step up and he's going to carry his team, but I still believe the Pistons will win because they have expience, but we'll see a LeBron that we never seen yet, so that should be exciting.

4. andrew_bishop

LeBron yes has to have a good series for his team but his team has to remember that one player does not make a team and so they need to step up as well and take some of the stress off the shoulders of James. But I still think that with the skill and ability of the Pistons they will defeat the Cavs in a seven game series.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

The Cavaliers played pretty well tonight. They gave the Pistons a run for their money. I'm sure James will be hearing it from the media...AGAIN. I think the announcer said he didn't score for the last 6 or so minutes.

6. TDG1987

TDG1987 Registered Member

This is gonna be one UGLY series...

7. andrew_bishop

Well the game was good , You can't take anything away from that but I think that despite James had an off game he still played good. Remember he was only one assist from a triple double and I mean no offence but Marshall should have made that shot. Hopefully the Cavs can continue to shut down the Pistons and keep the games close. They do that enough and I think they have a chance.

8. zunami

zunami Registered Member

After looking at the replay from different angles, I think the question is do you want Lebron to shoot 2 free throws or do you want a wide open three pointer from Marshall? Prince would have definitely fouled him if he went up for a layup. What's more likely: Lebron makes both free throws or Marshall makes the wide open 3? If you're a 75% FT shooter that means there's about a 50% chance of you making both FT's. He should have taken the FT's, but I'm not gonna blame him for this one play, just his overall passiveness in the game.

9. Babe_Ruth

I think that James did the right move, Marshall was open for the three pointer, and he usually sinks those baseline three point shots. But James needs to step up especially in the fourth quarter he only had 2 points the fourt, and that's been like 3 fourth quarters in a row that he hasn't had more then six points. He needs to change that he needs to take over games in the fourth especially if his team is down.

10. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

James isn't exactly the most reliable FT shooter, in crunch time especially. He pretty much did everything right on that play. It was perfect. The only thing that went wrong was the missed shot. and yet he's getting swarmed by the media