Pissed at the Moment

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Lol I beat that game so many times that I could probably recite half the dialogue.

1st one was better.

O yeah. But I liked the overall gameplay of the second one. Less annoying things easier to equip stuff better upgrades more to do.

But the story of the first one. Simply mind-bottling.

Corona

Registered Member
O yeah. But I liked the overall gameplay of the second one. Less annoying things easier to equip stuff better upgrades more to do.

But the story of the first one. Simply mind-bottling.
The first time I played I went f*cking crazy when ******* (we know who it is) got captured. Seriously I lay a jihad down on my xbox. I had no life for about a week.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
The fact my boyfriend is mad at me because I went limp when he was giving me a blowjob........god that sucks.

~Shwa
dude, there is nothing nastier than having a limp dick in your mouth.

currently i'm pissed at the fucking fly that's buzzing around my desk.

My tummy hurting and being sleepy but I am unable to nap because there is food on the stove! Grrrr!

G

Godfearingsecular

Let's see... I quit smoking on May third and I bought a pack of Marlboros last Friday... I smoked maybe a quarter inch of one cigarette on friday... it begged for me to smoke more but I didn't... since then I've smoked four cigs...

Both of my sons 360's have triple red lights and are in fedex boxes to Microsoft... at the same time both boys dish boxes got zapped and are being repaired... One son is watching a marithon of Naruto on Cartoon network for two days now... the other finally gave up the computer for his VCR and the phone with his girlfriend...

I'm fighthing with myself as to whether to be a smoker or non smoker... Just left the remaining 15 cigs on the back porch and locked the back door... I have the key...