• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Pirates of the Carribean 2

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am glad that atleast some agrees with me about Orlando Bloom, honestly I think he's nothing more then a decent actor, he's not great.

M

MaruDashi

I want to see it badly. Me and my friend have been waiting for it to come out

Vegito728

Registered Member
I will probably rent it since I think see movies in theaters is a waste of money. MaruDashi +1 for you I love FF7 Advent Children.;)

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Depends on what time you go see the movie, I'd go to the Matinee that ways its cheaper.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
The movie should be pretty good. Despite the fact that people don't seem to respect Bloom, he did a good job in the first one, and even if you think he's only a decent actor, the entire cast working together is amazing.

They have a really good chemistry together, and it makes the movie that much better. Depp is great of course, but thats been known for quite sometime. I just hate how people finally notice Depp after PoTC, even though he's done such a great job in other films.

OH well; I'll definatly be seeing it, most likely in the theaters.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You gotta see it in the theaters. I made the mistake watching the first one had home. It was still great but at the theaters with the confortable seats and surround sounds it makes the movie so much better. It's gonna be a good one.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Vince Carter said:
You gotta see it in the theaters. I made the mistake watching the first one had home. It was still great but at the theaters with the confortable seats and surround sounds it makes the movie so much better. It's gonna be a good one.

Yeah but you gotta keep in mind all the little pre-teen girls (no offense people) that are going to be going to that movie just to giggle at Bloom and Depp. It happened when I saw the first one, and it ruined the movie for me.

I had to watch it again when it came out on DVD just to really enjoy the movie.

A

A.M. Radio

Sui Generis said:
Vince Carter said:

Yeah but you gotta keep in mind all the little pre-teen girls (no offense people) that are going to be going to that movie just to giggle at Bloom and Depp. It happened when I saw the first one, and it ruined the movie for me.

Oh, yeah, they don't even have to bother putting work into this movie. It's a blockbuster already for that reason alone.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's true but it's not the reason it's gonna be good. The overall idea of the movie is pretty awesome. I just can't wait how there gonna do the second one.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah I know, that is annoying have a bunch of little ones in there drooling over Depp or Bloom, but alas it will end up happening for this one as well.