Movies Pirates of the Carribean 2

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Who here is anxious to see this movie? I am not really anxious but I do wanna see it, because I really liked the first one, and I believe that the second one will be better then the first. Johnny Depp does a great job as the pirate.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I wanna see it too. I need to find myself a trailer some time.

3. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

I am definitely going to see this. It looks more piratey than the first one.

4. Angel03

Angel03 Guest

I am definitely psyched to seeing this movie. This summer a whole lot of movies are coming in. This one I am looking forward to. The first one was great and maybe this one will be even better. I guess will just have to wait and see. This movie is definitely worth seeing in theaters.

5. Blur

Blur iPimp

I think it looks eh...waiting to rent it worthy.

6. Babe_Ruth

Yeah it's gonna be very good I believe, I did the same thing for the first one, I was like i'll wait till it comes out of dvd, then it did and I rented it, and it was awesome really enjoyed the movie, that's why I am gonna go see the second one in the theaters.

7. A.M. Radio

A.M. Radio Guest

Is it just me, or do the Pirates of the Carribean movies make Pirates more of an ethnic group then anything? That's how it seemed to me.

Me, I'm looking forward to this film. I really enjoy the whole swashbuckler sub genre of films. Orlando Bloom has the talent to be this generation's Errol Flynn. Handsome young swordsman, charming and adventerous. They way he plays off Johnny Depp is great. I mean, you can talk about Depp's performance all you want, but remember: Bloom had to keep up with his acting. He had to keep you just as interested in his character as you were Depp's.

This movie has a little bit more of the fantasy/supernatural element then the first on, which is not really my thing, but as long as we get the great, heartpounding swordfights, all is well.

8. I really enjoyed the first one, plus Johhny and Orlando are good actors, so hopefully this one will live up to the first one, hopefully be better. I would have to agree with radio, I want more swordfights then supernatural things.

9. Babe_Ruth

Yeah more swordfights would be cool, but I don't really like Orlando Bllom that much, and I would disagree with you Radio that he didn't really do a good job in this movie, I believe it was all Johnny Depp.

10. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

im going to see this when it comes out. i cant wait. it looks like its a good one too. the 1st one was great. Orlando bloom cant act but johnny depp surely could.