• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
The trailer is out!

Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : At World's End - Trailer

I have to say this movie looks QUITE awesome. I love this series and am majorly looking forward to the trilogy being complete. This movie really looks good. I loved the first two!

Best thing is I had no clue this movie was coming out so soon. May 25th 2007! :) Next month!

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I can't wait for this movie to come out. I loved the first two, and how they are going to put it all together has me excited.

debrajean

I really enjoyed these movies as well, although I thought Depp sometimes went overboard on the campyness. Let's hope he backs off a little on the effeminate persona.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I can't wait to see how the rest of the story plays out. I'm worried there's too many sides involved to write a proper plot, though.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think at least that they are sticking with the plot unlike some movie sequals that REALLY add new things. They aren't adding too many new characters and the current characters aren't changing too much.

I do find it a little annoying that there are like 5 groups of people who want Davey Jones' heart now though. I hope it doesn't become too confusing.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi ya.

I will go and see it cause I got freebie tickets to it. I didn't like part 2 it was way too long and alot of the movie just sucked. But that's me.
I will give it a fair shake.

Well it's off to the movies...

BTW FF4 rise of the silver surfer kicked some major butt!

QuietLunatic

I thought it was fun. Not a strong plot, but that's okay. I enjoyed it all the same and will add it to the collection when it comes out on DVD. Anyone stay past the credits for that last scene?

anarch

I'm terrible, but I'd watch Johnny Depp in anything, even if it's trash. He's just too kind to my eyes :nod:

I really am curious about this one though - is it worth spending $30+ to take the family to see it in the cine, or should I just wait for Netflix?