TV Pink Panther

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
This is my second favourite cartoon, there's no words that I can explain how much I admired this show, just awesome. The movie wasn't that bad, but the cartoon itself just is great. I love it..

Any fans?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I never missed the Pink Panther when I was a kid. I remember spending the night at my cousin's house on a Friday, and when she wanted to watch Scooby Doo the next morning instead of the Pink Panther, I thought she was off he gourd. NOTHING compared to the Pink Panther. Coolest. Dude. Ever.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Pink Panther was a cool cartoon, I never got into the movies, but I was a big fan of the cartoons, I remember every day after coming back from school I use to watch this show. He just entertained me a whole lot for some reason. He was always calm and collective. Nothing phased the great Pink Panther. I wish it still played because I haven't seen an episode in a really long time.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I think I might've been a bit too young to see Pink Panther at it's greatest. By the time I saw it, the show was already getting less airtime.

I do distinctly remember one episode where he was chasing a quarter.