• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Pineapple Express

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I didn't see a thread anywhere about it so I thought I'd make one about this movie. Has anyone seen it? If yes, did you like it?

I didn't get time to see the movie in the cinemas, but I got around to see it on the DVD and I saw it the other day and I loved it, it's awesome and funny.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
haha. I loved that movie. I'm not a pothead or anything, but I giggled hysterically of some of the stupidest parts.

ZoeWillow

Registered Member
I didn't really like it the first time...but the second time I thought it was wonderful. It was the ending I didn't really like but you gotta go into the movie expecting it to not make sense/be ridiculous, and it's a really good/funny movie.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I kept thinking that the old lady was Saul's girlfriend and I am thinking "What the fuck?" then nearly at the end I realised that's his grandma.

Xeilo

V.I.P.
I was one that didn't get the time to see it, I hear both good and bad things about it. But I think I will give it a watch when I get the chance.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Well there's two threads already, but both are half a year old.

It was funny, nowhere near Superbad or 40 Year Old Virgin though.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
This was my opinion I had directly after watching it.

Pineapple Express.

I was grossly offended by its stupidity. Seriously though... I thought I've seen some stinkers in my time but this movie was absolutely horrendous. After watching this pile of crap movie I seriously believe I became stupider... Like so stupid it took me an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes that night. That is how fucking mindless this stupid ass movie is.

Pineapple Express can suck my ass
Quite frankly I dont think I'm ready to give it a second chance either.

PentaCube

Registered Member
loved the movie. It wasn't too far up it's ass like most comedies these days. Nothing I hate more than a comedy movie with some big corny message tacked onto it.

JypsyJesska

Registered Member
I fell asleep in the middle of the movie it was boring to me and i didnt even think it was funny. So i really couldn't tell you what the movie was about, all i know is they were doing alot of running around or so it seemed.

Nance

Registered Member
I loved it, mainly because I know people who would actually act this stupid, such as, the running through the woods part randomly screaming at nothing...bahahahaha, yep...good times.