• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pineapple cookie recipes?

randomthoughts1

I have found memories of a soft pineapple drop cookie my mom made when I was a child. Does anyone have a recipe for something along those lines?

FourBear

I don't, but that sounds delicious! I never even knew pineapple could be added into a cookie. If someone does have this recipe, please share it, because I'd love to try it out!

randomthoughts1

I plan on finding it one of these days! It is one of the most moist delicious cookies you will ever have! If I recall it's also really easy to make!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do you know of any good websites with free recipes that you can search through? I'm not much of a cook myself or I'd probably have some links to recommend. I would like to try it though if it's easy to make. It does sound pretty good. I like anything with pineapple in it except for pizza... (Why did that ever become popular!)

randomthoughts1

There's a very popular website called All recipes – complete resource for recipes and cooking tips that has thousands of free recipes as well as reviews of them. I search it regularly and while they have a lot of pineapple cookie recipes, they're not THE recipe! I'm slowly digging through my mother's recipes and will hopefully find it and share with you all!

Have any of you used this site for any other recipes? It's bailed me out more than once!

One last thing....I love ham and pineapple pizza...sweet, salty...It's my favorite! lol ;)