"Pimp My Fur" Extreme Dog Make Over!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Mirage, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey check out this auction I helped my "aunt's dog" set up. (Read it and you will see what I mean :lol:)

NOTE: THIS IS NOT MY AUCTION. IT IS NOT BEING SOLD BY ME.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5572290272

Hope you enjoy it.

It's an original idea and I believe it has a lot of potential! Starting bid is ONE CENT! :)

-Andrew

P.S. Of course if anybody wants me to set up their listing, please PM me and we can discuss it.

2. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

that is just too funny!!

3. gearhead440

gearhead440 New Member

Thanks! We had a ball doing it. Love, Duke

4. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

ROFL Priceless! (although I'm not real fond of the doggie haircut....sorry) Hmmm who would the "Some young genius" mentioned in the auction be? LOL

On my watch list! Can't wait to see how far this one goes!

A big scratch behind the ears to Duke :)

5. pork

pork Registered Member

ok well i tried i was gonna help out that poor dog but i only had 10.00 so it looks like the high bidder right now set it at a high marker so good luck with the auction !!

6. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

:lol: :lol: That's too funny!! How did you get the dog to stand still? My two would try to get away. Good luck on your auction..Too funny. :lol:

BTW Welcome: gearhead440

7. TatAD

TatAD Registered Member

I read the copy on that Pimp My fur site. That is hilarious! What could possibly be next?

Hope is does well.

:lol:

8. Mirage

I didn't write it. I just designed the graphics and layout for gearhead440. :)

9. ilovemysteries

ilovemysteries Registered Member

Is Duke all right? Most dogs I know do not like haircuts, let alone shaving! So was there a medical reason for this, that you are just capitalizing on?

Duke seems just fine in the pictures - just as happy as a pig in $hi+ ! But since I am crazy about dog and cats, I thought I'd ask. Someone else on ebay is bound to anyway.

10. Mirage

Duke is my aunts dog, and I guess in the summer long hair dogs get a lot hotter than short hair dogs. (Go figure). The hair was cut about as short as a Black Lab's hair is normally, so he is perfectly fine. I say it looks sort of like of like a lion look. I guess it was supposed to be something radical! :lol: Makes for a more interesting auction that way too!