TV Pillow Pets

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Cait, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I put this in tv cause we all can associate these things with their commercials.
    <Its a pillow! Its a pet! It's a pillow pet!>
    Anyway, what do you think of these things? Cute, dumb, another sad excuse to make money?

I love these things. I really do. I have a unicorn one (my mom bought it for me since it was purple) and it is so soft. I'm glad I have it because I packed (for college) crummy pillows and the pillowpet serves as a wonderful replacement.

2. SithZombree

SithZombree Registered Member

HAHAHA the commercial is SO lame. I love how they inject so much pseudo excitement in the kids in these kinds of commercials. Those kids are so lying their little asses off. They would rather have a yr sub to Bang Bus, or a XBox, or some fireworks. No one wants a pillow. A pet. A PILLOW PET!!!

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'd buy one for my kid but never for myself. The cuter the better. Huge plush toys that double as pillows are great for kids.

See?
    [​IMG]

4. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I'll admit its terribly childish for me to love them as much as I do, but I would never buy one me myself either. They just seem to be a gift I'll actually use.

Also, AWWWW.

Doc likes this.