• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pikkuhan

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know he's not part of the real DragonBall Z and it's a filler but what do you guys think of this character? I liked him a lot I think is arsenal of moves was pretty impressive and he had quite the power and fighting skills to go with it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He was basically a pumped up version of Piccolo, though Piccolo is also stronger then a SSJ, just not SSJ2, or SSJ3. I wish he would have had a bigger role, and possible been able to fight, he did help fight Janemba I believe in movie 12.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He did fight Goku in the Other World which was a pretty good fight overall. There was something about him that attracted me too him that's why I aslo wish he had a bigger role and be part of the Z team

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yah I know, he fought Goku to a stalemate in the Other World Tournament, he would have had Goku if he hadnt of kept using the same attack, well Goku actually won. Goku even commented on him about his likeness to Piccolo.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes at the end he asked him if he knew Piccolo then he got confused. I dont remember this but I think he lost because he went out of bounds? Is this correct?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Goku knocked him out, but it was a stalemate because they touched the ceiling of the After Life, if that makes sense.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well it don't make sence in the anime, because I really wanted to see a winner, but I guess they didn't want any of them to get destroyed because they wanted them to be friends after the match I assume.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

No, the Kai there had to fight the winner, and knew both of them were way stronger then he was, so he just came up with the stalemate idea in order to not have to fight them.