• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pig Gets Drunk, Starts Fight With Cow

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
According to the campers who were trying to keep track of the surly little pig, it at one point tried to start a fight with a nearby cow, which didn't go very well for the wobbly porker.

Beer Thieving Pig Gets Drunk and Starts Fight With Cow : News : Nature World News
Why is it when some, two or four legs, gets drunk they like to pick on someone much larger than themselves.

This must have been a interesting camping trip. Pig gets drunk, takes on a cow, gets chased by cow before running like a chicken.

I've never had such a interesting camping trip.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
If I ever go camping in Australia I wanna take beer! LOL! They really shoulda posted that on youtube. Epic lulz!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would have loved to have seen this. I've never seen a drunk pig before. They can be bold without any help from alcohol. I bet the cow wanted to stomp him in the ground. An animal can only take so much harassment before they get mad.