• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pietrangelo re-signs with Blues

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
NHL on TSN ‏@NHLonTSN 1m
Alex Pietrangelo has agreed to a seven-year contract with the St. Louis Blues. #NHL #TSN
This is major good news for the St Louis Blues. He's one of the better young defenseman in the NHL. Losing him would have been really bad for the progression of this franchise.

The deal is worth $6.5M AAV for seven years.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
He wanted to do 7 million a year this whole time and we wanted to give 6...splitting the differene at 6.5 sure did take a while now didn't it? haha

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
You beat us to this thread, Biz! It's an exciting day in St. Louis, everyone in the city seems to be stoked about this move. The figure was pretty hilarious, but I'm glad he didn't go crazy with greed. A great talent and having 7 years makes me more and more confident that the Blues dynasty is on its way. :)