Piercings

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
So I just got my nipples pierced last night (both), they're pretty cool but I know the healing process is going to take some time. Anyone else got piercings besicdes the normal ears? Maybe a nose or eyebrow? Details, lol.

~Shwa'

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I've got a eyebrow pierce, haven't wore it ffor a while now, i've got earring..

I just want lip pierce for now

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
I choose to get pierced because I know the holes can close up with time. I was thinking about getting a tattoo before but then I would have to remember that its perminate.

~Shwa'

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
My left eyebrow is pierced. I had to have it done in order to solve my serious not-having-jewelry-in-my-eyebrow problem.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
So I just got my nipples pierced last night (both), they're pretty cool but I know the healing process is going to take some time. Anyone else got piercings besicdes the normal ears? Maybe a nose or eyebrow? Details, lol.

~Shwa'
That sounds...painful:scared:

I'm seriously scared to get a piercing, even if I wanted one. Then again, if you knew me in real life, I wouldn't look like the kind of person to get any piercings.:p

People would ask me whether I lost a bet or not.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Trust me, any piercing hurts but its well worth it if you really want it. I was about to get a tattoo but then reminded myself that they're PERMINATE.....piercings will heal with time. When I was getting pierced it didn't hurt so much on one side, but when they did the other it did because you knew the pain that was to come. I think they turned out alright in the end and I really like them. I'm not playing around with these since their my first piercings ever, so I'm following the cleaning directions and precausions to the teeth.

~Shwa'