• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pictures / Photos etc

thealigator

Registered Member
I have a lot of pictures and photos on my walls. Some of my own art, some photos others have taken and a few art pieces. I find having things on my walls to be mentally stimulating and make me feel better. I also want to start buying classic film posters and putting them in frames etc.

As well as this I also have a lot what people may call "nick nacks" that I have collected over the years and are on my desk or on my mantelpiece, again, they kind of mentally stimulate me. Do you have many things such as this? Do you like having many things or do you just prefer to have a few and be uncluttered?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I used to like this, until I moved into a rented apartment. We aren't allowed to put stuff on the walls, and if we use blue-tack or something it could damage the paint. So instead I cover my mirrors with pictures, since it's easy to clean blue tack off glass and it won't leave a mark. It's mostly posters and art prints and postcards.