Pictures of your mother ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EllyDicious, Jan 12, 2010.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

suppose your mom is or was once famous..and among her internet pictures you found some naked/semi-naked/provocative pix of her...

how would you react?
    would you be like "oh no i can't believe my mom did this ...i feel ashamed" or "it's ok, every famous person goes through this".

would it make any difference if she weren't famous?

started this thread when came across Heidi Klum's chocolate picture...

NSFW
    [​IMG]
    and i was wondering what might kids think of their mom's pix once they grow older.
    this picture is not a big deal actually. i like it. but i don't know if i'd be able to see my own mom posing like this...:shifteyes:

or let's take Madonna, she's still super provocative, she was even more in the past and i wonder what her daughter thinks when she comes across her mom's extravagant pictures online...

2. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

I think I would be a little bothered by it but given the fact that I look exactly like my mother I would feel oddly honored that people enjoyed those pictures so much.

3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

If my mum were famous and I saw pictures of that nature half of me would be bothered coz I'd be like "dude, that's my mum!" but another part of me would try and accept it as that's just what famous people do and I think if I were used to her being famous and the famous lifestyle I was just accept it.

If she werent famous that would be a different story though.

4. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I'm pretty sure I'd be bothered by it.

5. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Who wouldn't be? I'd be bothered by any female I'm related to, let alone my mother :shake:

6. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

I'd be more shocked by it if my mom weren't famous or if she was newly famous, just because I would think it's icky. Haha. But if my mom was famous as I was growing up, then I'd probably be used to it. But either way, I'd think it's icky.

7. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I wouldn't be completely bothered, but I would feel a little...let's say, weird for looking at it.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I'd be bothered by it but I wouldn't say anything to her. I wouldn't want to ruin our relationship.

9. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I think the idea is grotesque.
    Even theoretically I can't imagine it happening because of who we are.

10. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Exactly, I would be too by any female I'm related to. I wouldn't like it at all.