• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Critique Pictures of my Mom's Amnimals

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I took some pictures of my mom's horses and dogs over the last couple weeks, figured I'd dump some of them here for you guys to ooh and ahh over. The big guy's name is Flame, short for Red Flames in Town. He's a registered American Quarter Horse, with the AQHA. The little guy is Kota, short for Dakota. He's not registered. Hes almost 2 yrs old.

Now here's a couple of her cats and dogs. The black dog's name is Muffet, the white one is called Sandy, and the brown one is Barley. The black cat is Tino, and the orange one is my brother's cat Butterscotch.

Enjoy!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
That first dog looks angry that you took their picture. Did you wake her up?

The horses are so pretty as are the dogs and cats.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
She stole my spot on the chair, and so she was given me the eyes of "pwease may I sit here wif uuuuuu"

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Those horses are beautiful.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
you spelled animals wrong

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Cool aminals. Just be sure to never look a horse straight in its cold black eyes.