Pictures of My Hair disaster

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msbabedoll, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Ok here are some pics of my hair coloring disaster. Should I recolor it back to its original color which is a brown, or leave it like this?

Attached Files:

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Maybe it's just my computer screen, but I think it looks good!! I don't see very much orange.........I'm thinking of doing something different with my hair, but can't decide what!

3. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

Do some facial framing with chunking! I love that style!

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Me too! The only problem is that I'd have to straighten it every morning....stupid curls!! :(

5. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

Do you have a perm or natural curl?

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Natural........I use to iron it when I was a teen, I hated the curls sooo much, but now I just deal with it....at least I never have a "flat" hair day! :lol:

7. Msbabedoll

Thanks! Maybe its just me then still recovering from the shock of it being totally orange! LOL

Angel do ya'll have sally's beauty supply where you live? YOu can go in there and buy a straightening iron for like 25 bucks and they are really good ones! Make sure if you do that though to get some Ion conditioning spray, ask the sales lady she can tell you what to get for use with the straightening iron.

8. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

Jenn, it looks good on my computer screen. I don't see anything wrong with it.

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Are you kidding me??? Remember I have 3 girls! :lol: We have 4 straighteners plus the Revo......I just don't feel like dealing with it everday, it's easier to just wash and go, and let my hair do what it wants!! I can't go short, because I end up looking like Shirley Temple (not a good look for me at all)! :eek:hno:

10. Msbabedoll

LOL Ok good then I dont have to run out and get a darker hair color. I really dont like myself with dark hair anyway. :)

LOL, have you ever tried getting a straightener put on it at the beauty shop?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2005