Pictures of My Hair disaster

Maybe it's just my computer screen, but I think it looks good!! I don't see very much orange.........I'm thinking of doing something different with my hair, but can't decide what!

iggyshotthebear said:
Do you have a perm or natural curl?
Natural........I use to iron it when I was a teen, I hated the curls sooo much, but now I just deal with it....at least I never have a "flat" hair day! :lol:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Thanks! Maybe its just me then still recovering from the shock of it being totally orange! LOL

Angel do ya'll have sally's beauty supply where you live? YOu can go in there and buy a straightening iron for like 25 bucks and they are really good ones! Make sure if you do that though to get some Ion conditioning spray, ask the sales lady she can tell you what to get for use with the straightening iron.

Msbabedoll said:
Thanks! Maybe its just me then still recovering from the shock of it being totally orange! LOL

Angel do ya'll have sally's beauty supply where you live? YOu can go in there and buy a straightening iron for like 25 bucks and they are really good ones! Make sure if you do that though to get some Ion conditioning spray, ask the sales lady she can tell you what to get for use with the straightening iron.
Are you kidding me??? Remember I have 3 girls! :lol: We have 4 straighteners plus the Revo......I just don't feel like dealing with it everday, it's easier to just wash and go, and let my hair do what it wants!! I can't go short, because I end up looking like Shirley Temple (not a good look for me at all)! :eek:hno:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL Ok good then I dont have to run out and get a darker hair color. I really dont like myself with dark hair anyway. :)

angelspeak said:
Are you kidding me??? Remember I have 3 girls! :lol: We have 4 straighteners plus the Revo......I just don't feel like dealing with it everday, it's easier to just wash and go, and let my hair do what it wants!! I can't go short, because I end up looking like Shirley Temple (not a good look for me at all)! :eek:hno:

LOL, have you ever tried getting a straightener put on it at the beauty shop?

Last edited: