Pictures in your wallet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Who's pictures do you keep in your wallet? How many total do you have?

I have none. I was never a big fan of having those picture holder plastic sleeves in my wallet because they just break over time.

2. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

I have a couple of my kids and I had a wallet of our family pic of each of my sister's weddings, but my son got ahold of my wallet and I don't think they got put back in, so I'm down to just the couple of my kids.

Blueyes likes this.
  3. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I have pictures of myself and pics of some of my friends from high school...female friends.

Blueyes likes this.
  4. Aella

Aella Registered Member

Just my kids

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Nothing apart from what comes on my ID.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I used to have several pictures on my wallet, then I lost my wallet. I felt more sad about losing the pictures (no negatives) than the cash. Now I only have my husband's ID pic. I'll probably add ID pics of the kids too, to show how they look now when I meet some friends out.

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I dont have any pictures in my wallet, same deal; the plastic sleeve just ends up breaking and I hated having to do that uncomfortable dance of trying to catch all the pics as they fell out of my wallet everytime I opened it.

Blueyes likes this.
  8. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

No pictures and never will. I'm not into all that.

Major likes this.
  9. TimmehD

TimmehD Registered Member

Girlfriend and I on our first date (Sophomore Homecoming) and her senior picture.

10. musclemuse

musclemuse Registered Member

Two, of me and my girlfriend.