• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Picture of the Day.

T

Teckademics8

Post picture's of photogenic-photographic pictures here!

Here's a few by me...

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Nice water droplets. That's an excellent photograph. I also like the toy Shelby pic. It's like one of my favorite cars.

^_^

8/10

S

SOAD2k8

I like the water, S7, and battery pics the best. Nice stuff!

L

lilbballfrk

O.O wow.. thats.. AMAZING!! i love the 4th and 7th pic. they look like theyre taken by professionals! GOOD WORK!

T

Teckademics8

Thanks guys.

Lol I am professional.... I have posters for sale if you would like to buy any.

8x10's $15.99 shipped. Your choice of photo.

Blur

iPimp
ok im gonna ask you guys to read the 'Images' thread in news and announcements, and not let this happen again. thx.

also i ask that you each edit your posts and make those links not pics. or this will be deleted.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Sorry...

Sephy

Forum Drifter
No I didn't, sorry. Also Teckademics8 hasn't been online all day (even on AIM), but I am sure he will fix his posts when he gets back on.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
:( This was unstickied. Anyway, these were all taken by me. Click the thumbnail to make them bigger.

Any feedback is appreciated, good or bad.