• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Picture of my huge carp

Tucker

Lion Rampant
It wasn't the whole book, to be fair, just one part of it that I couldn't wipe from my mind. Rollins is inhumanly intense, but not inhuman. I know that he does good. I met a girl once whose brain had been badly injured in a car crash and she told me that he visited her with gifts in hand while she was lying in hospital unable to speak or walk.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
No matter how many good deeds you do, if you masturbate in front of the mirror, that's who you are forever!

Crap :(

Dabs

Registered Member
No matter how many good deeds you do, if you masturbate in front of the mirror, that's who you are forever!

Crap :(

Isn't that the truth??
No matter all the good you contribute, you do one thing that makes people laugh at you or make fun of you...and that's how you'll always be remembered :sigh: