• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Picture of my huge carp

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Henry Rollins

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
well, although I am flattered beyond belief, there's just no way I could ever compare to the pure awesomeness of Henry Rollins. That dude is seriously about as awesome as Chuck Norris. I want to start watching this show now because he's on board.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
He was in the last part of S1, and all of S2.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I used to go fishing just for the halibut. :rimshot:
I lawled, therefore I am.

I've heard carp taste like crap. So, we just took played with the guy for a few minutes and threw him back in.
yeah, like catfish... damn scavengers taste like dead immigrants and moldy hamburgers.

You look like that white power guy from Sons of Anarchy.
HOLY HELL HE DOES!!!!!!!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
OMG!!!!

inorite?

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Gotta admire a guy like him, who masturbates at the bathroom sink while staring at his reflection and then writes a book about it. :-/
LMFAO... if you can sell that.... You can sell anything... but then again, I've seen worse bought :eyebrow:

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Gotta admire a guy like him, who masturbates at the bathroom sink while staring at his reflection and then writes a book about it. :-/
wow. I did not know about that. When I referred to his awesomeness it was b/c of Black Flag, the Rollins Band. His work with USO and veterans.