• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

picture gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lilbballfrk

since we ahve a sig gallery, we should even it out! now theres a picture gallery. post up pictures that are taken by YOU and ONLY you

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
He means...that you can do this...and others can make another thread of this same thing if they want...it is not limited to this thread only. Anyway...I will post my pic...after lilbballfrk does ;)

L

lilbballfrk

im srry to get off topic and stuff. but.. how do you put your name on a border? like to border your pic? i have a pic ready but i wanna write my name on it =]

K

Kamui-Sama

Do you have a Photoshop or GFX Programs?...if your using photoshop you can just double click the pic and go to borders then you can see a tab there (Outside) change it to inside...then the border size...then just write your name...i hope this helps...i just hope....^_^

L

lilbballfrk

thanks kamui.. but I'm having a lil trouble.
ok so since this isn't going as well. I'm ask img/sig mods to lock this.
please make you're own thread if you want to post you're picture up

IMG/SIG mods please lock this. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.