• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pic's please!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Andrew, a few of us have tried to post pic's with no luck...is it a glitch or are the day's of picture posting gone???
Don't make me cry!!!!!!!!! You know I love bogging down the site with lot's of uploads!!:rolleyes:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
YES YES YES! I have been wanting to post some pics too and haven't been able too..........I hope this is not the end of picture posting! :D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Maybe if we bother him enough, he'll give us an answer!!! Andrew....Andrew...HEY Andrew!!! Can we post pic's...huh...can we-can we...huh...huh...can we.....can you here me now??????:D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Figures....the disk is at work!! I will be posting lot's of pics on Monday!! Thanks for fixing the glitch!!:D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Still not fixed!!:(

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
See he's just a typical man....get us all excited, then leave us disappointed!!:shake: