• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

pickup lines

T

Tan

Guys you need to forget those crass crude pick up lines. Here is one a friend passed along. No she didn't go home with him, but they did set a date.

I've had a pretty bad day, and it usually makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?

was sounding good untill it goes "would you smile for me?...." pretty creapy lol

You: Is your father a mechanic?

Girl: No. Why?

You: Well it must have taken one to get such a finely tuned body.

now thats a good one lmao...

I may not be Fred Flintstone but I can sure make your bed rock!

Excuse me, but I'm new in town, can I have directions to your place?

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Yep, the pickup line is a device fabricated to convince young males that the complexities of the female psyche can be solved with a silver linguistic bullet.

Baby, I don't have a library card, but do mind if I check you out?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Me: Is your dad a baker?

Her: No

Me: You have nice buns

------
Some of my old pick up lines

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
If a guy doesn't know what to say to a girl the last thing he should do(or maybe never) is try to say a pick-up line. I say that's a bad impression right there and that's gonna just make the girl judge u already thinking u just wanna get laid >>; Talk about interests or something on a first impression but nothing too personal and go on from there. But pick-up lines are good for jokes though.

S

shookem

How much does a polar bear weigh?

I dunno but it's enough to break the ice ... hi my name is ...

That line has worked soooo many times. You have to say it with a smile on your face though.

raddmadd

Registered Member
this is how you get Christian chix, i made this up. (satan's number is 666, some believe God's number to be 777) <----need that to understand this:

"yo baby, you and I have God's number, but I don't have yours, so can you whisper it in my ear honey?"

edit: oh also, a pickup line could simply be "im friends with raddmadd" because hey the ladies know raddmasta lol.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
this is how you get Christian chix, i made this up. (satan's number is 666, some believe God's number to be 777) <----need that to understand this:

"yo baby, you and I have God's number, but I don't have yours, so can you whisper it in my ear honey?"

edit: oh also, a pickup line could simply be "im friends with raddmadd" because hey the ladies know raddmasta lol.
Pick up Christian chicks, ones that will fall for a God pick up line? Sorry, I'm looking for women that actually like to have fun.