pickup lines

M

Marsixie

Guys you need to forget those crass crude pick up lines. Here is one a friend passed along. No she didn't go home with him, but they did set a date.

I've had a pretty bad day, and it usually makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?

M

Moiraine

thats cute. I dont think girls need pickup lines. All we need is a friendly man who can just talk and be there.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
I don't think any girl is going to be impressed by some canned pick up line. If a guy wants to meet a girl he should just go up to her and introduce himself and initiate a polite conversation.

Hoosier.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
pick-up lines are also a good way to meet people. You can say it in a jokingly way and go from there. You don't necesarily have to get laid with it, but I'm guessing that's just an added bonus. :D

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
That's true, you could use a bad pick-up line as a good one if you've got the wit and cunning to laugh at yourself about it and make it a good one.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Pick Up lines?

Jeez, u guys still living in 80's?

What he can do is, walk up to her, introduce himself, be polite and ask her out, if she likes his personality, she will say yes and he could crack some jokes along the way with her in his life.