Picking Up Garage

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Julie, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Not sure what forum to put this under...so if I'm in the wrong spot...someone move it please.

OK...remember me telling you guys about the mystery garage hubby & I won? Well, he's FINALLY picking it up tomorrow. Here's the link to it so you can get a rough idea:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5577088463&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

I'm probably going to be EXTREMELY busy for the next few days after he gets back with this, most of it will be getting pics taken & going on ebay! :D

Nightsurfer likes this.

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Well good luck and dont work to hard.We wouldnt want you to have to sleep under the carport hahahaha

Nightsurfer likes this.
  3. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

YAY!! I hope you get lots of treasures!!!! :)

4. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

Sounds exciting and FUN to me. There was another similar type auction that I watched. It ended up going for like $10k. My bf has been paying for a storage unit on CRAP from his ex wife and furniture and stuff. I keep telling him, that if you have to put it in storage and never see it, it most likely can GO! He considered listing it. He knows there's jewelry in there, probably at least $2-$5k worth. She's a friggin horder and a jewelry hound... add forgetful and it's a treasure waiting to happen. I'd love to dig through it myself LOL.

5. kromsales

I would go through it too!! LOL

Nightsurfer likes this.
  6. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Yeah....I'm kinda like a kid waiting for christmas to get here with this one. It ended how long ago? LOL...Each time we were supposed to pick it up something came up with either us or the seller & kept having to reschedule. And after waiting all this time...I don't even get to go tomorrow. :(

I'm staying home with the baby while him & his brother go get it. It's about a 3 1/2 hour drive from here one way...so I get to be on pins & needles anxiously waiting for all the stuff to get here!!

7. kromsales

Well???? So interested to see whats in there!! LOL

8. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Thinkin today is going to be a loooooooong day for tony........ are they back yet?

Nightsurfer likes this.
  9. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Wish they would hurry .... If not poor thang will have to sleep under the carport :lol: :lol:

10. Julie

Julie Registered Member

:::Tapping Fingers::: Still waiting for them to get back...waiting, waiting, and wait some more....