Picking Up Garage

Julie

Registered Member
Not sure what forum to put this under...so if I'm in the wrong spot...someone move it please.

OK...remember me telling you guys about the mystery garage hubby & I won? Well, he's FINALLY picking it up tomorrow. Here's the link to it so you can get a rough idea:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5577088463&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

I'm probably going to be EXTREMELY busy for the next few days after he gets back with this, most of it will be getting pics taken & going on ebay! :D

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Sounds exciting and FUN to me. There was another similar type auction that I watched. It ended up going for like $10k. My bf has been paying for a storage unit on CRAP from his ex wife and furniture and stuff. I keep telling him, that if you have to put it in storage and never see it, it most likely can GO! He considered listing it. He knows there's jewelry in there, probably at least $2-$5k worth. She's a friggin horder and a jewelry hound... add forgetful and it's a treasure waiting to happen. I'd love to dig through it myself LOL.

kromsales

Registered Member
fairyquadmother said:
Sounds exciting and FUN to me. There was another similar type auction that I watched. It ended up going for like $10k. My bf has been paying for a storage unit on CRAP from his ex wife and furniture and stuff. I keep telling him, that if you have to put it in storage and never see it, it most likely can GO! He considered listing it. He knows there's jewelry in there, probably at least $2-$5k worth. She's a friggin horder and a jewelry hound... add forgetful and it's a treasure waiting to happen. I'd love to dig through it myself LOL.
I would go through it too!! LOL

Julie

Registered Member
Yeah....I'm kinda like a kid waiting for christmas to get here with this one. It ended how long ago? LOL...Each time we were supposed to pick it up something came up with either us or the seller & kept having to reschedule. And after waiting all this time...I don't even get to go tomorrow. :(

I'm staying home with the baby while him & his brother go get it. It's about a 3 1/2 hour drive from here one way...so I get to be on pins & needles anxiously waiting for all the stuff to get here!!

kromsales

Registered Member
tonyspoker said:
Yeah....I'm kinda like a kid waiting for christmas to get here with this one. It ended how long ago? LOL...Each time we were supposed to pick it up something came up with either us or the seller & kept having to reschedule. And after waiting all this time...I don't even get to go tomorrow. :(

I'm staying home with the baby while him & his brother go get it. It's about a 3 1/2 hour drive from here one way...so I get to be on pins & needles anxiously waiting for all the stuff to get here!!

Well???? So interested to see whats in there!! LOL