• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pick Palin's (Imaginary) Running Mate

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Despite deathly sick poll numbers and all other unshakable evidence to the contrary, some still insist that Sarah Palin will be running for president in 2012. All righty, then! If you can't educate 'em, join 'em. Let's put our heads together and brainstorm up some suitable VP ideas.

Anyone for Quayle, meaning apparent non-student of history Ben "Barack Obama is the worst president in history" Quayle, politically aspiring son of legendary potatoe-head Dan?

Ben Quayle being sexy

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
My nomination for VP:

Whoever can get politics out of sub-talk. I don't know why I've participated at all... :shake:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Why does the section it's in matter? I honestly don't see the difference.

Last edited:

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Well, considering that Palin is a reality star, it's only fair that her VP be this pickle-kissing bitch:

Although, I don't think my nomination counts, since I'm Canadian.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Why does the section it's in matter? I honestly don't see the difference.
Just sayin' that heated discussions about politics in one section of GF is enough for most people.

Just my opinion though, you guys can do whatever you want. :cool:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
If it weren't for getting infractions in MD it would all probably stay there. Folks like to write what they want and no one makes anybody read the thread or participate. I think it is more fun to have opinions unleashed.

The jokes and mocking are all in good fun, and nobody can complain about how much their ass hurts.

Last edited:

Wade8813

Registered Member
If it weren't for getting infractions in MD it would all probably stay there. Folks like to write what they want and no one makes anybody read the thread or participate. I think it is more fun to have opinions unleashed.

The jokes and mocking are all in good fun, and nobody can complain about how much their ass hurts.
All in good fun? Have you been reading the same forums I have?

EVERYONE gets hurt in MD. Even the non-combatants.