Piccolo vs Nail

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If this fight happened who do you think would win? Cause if you think about it Nail fusing with Piccolo increased piccolo's power. I think if they'd fight there's no doubt that Piccolo would win the fight. Just overall fighting ability Piccolo takes it. I am not saying that Nail wouldn't put up a fight but the experience that piccolo makes Nail a dead man.

2. If they had even power then Piccolo would easily win, it is hard to say if they just fought right after Piccolo was wished back, since the official power levels are pretty messed up, so we do not really know how strong Piccolo was when he came to Namek first. I do believe he was still stronger then Nail though, and would still beat the hell out of him.

3. Babe_Ruth

You can tell that Nail's power was pretty high cause when he fused with Piccolo it increased is Power Level to another level. I don't think that Nail would get is ass kick but I am sure that Piccolo would take care of him pretty quickly.

4. I wouldnt figure Nail has as much fighting experience as Piccolo, considering he was stuck on Namek, and no real threat came until Frieza and his men.

5. Babe_Ruth

I know but I believe he was the strongest fighter on Namek till lthe Z Warriors came, and there where a lot of namekians that could fight, so I am sure he had a lot of pratice with them, even though there not at the same level as the fighters Piccolo fought.

6. Nail was the strongest before the Z fighters came yah, I only wish he would have fought the Ginyu Force, would have been interesting.

7. Dranigus

Dranigus Guest

Considering there are five Ginyu Force Members. I would say Guldo would be killed rather easily. And Recoome, Jeice, and Burter might be a little difficult for Nale. But there is no way Nale could ever defeat Captain Ginyu.

(By the way this post is a reply to Piccolo's)

8. Babe_Ruth

There's no doubt he would have a challenged against Captain Ginyu. But the question is Nail vs Piccolo....Nail had a few combo moves would of been a good fight.

9. Dranigus

Dranigus Guest

Nale only showed a few good combos. I bet if the fight between Frieza and Nale had lasted longer and not in the means of Frieza actually killing Nale, then Nale may have introduced some new techniques.

(By the way this post is a reply to Vince Carter's)

10. Regardless of that, Piccolo would still be more experienced then Nail.