• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Piccolo (fuesed with kami) vs. Cell (in stage one)

• Thread starter dbzwarrior4ever
  • Start date
D

dbzwarrior4ever

who would win a fight if Piccolo (fused with Kami) versing Imcomplete Cell who would win? i think no one would win it was an even match between those two

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's very hard to say but personally I think that Imperfect Cell would win against Piccolo because I believe Imperfect Cell was stronger then Android 17 and Piccolo had trouble killing Android 17, but would of been a good match up.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I think Piccolo would've beaten Incomplete Cell if it wasn't for all the human absorbing. Once Cell starting using human life force in battle it was over.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea but Piccolo had trouble against Android 17 and Imperfect Cel easily absorbed him so that's why Cell would of lost the match. Even though Piccolo would give him a few good blows I don't think he's strong enough to finish him.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I think Cell would have won. Because he could just keep regenerating and he could absorb him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That could happen but I think that Piccolo is too smart of a fighter to let Cell absorb him. But if I say he'd lose the fight it's still a possibility.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

When Cell and Piccolo first met then Piccolo could have crushed him if he woulda unleashed his full power, by the time Cell absorbed all those cities full of people then he became extremely strong.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I am pretty sure when he wrote this topic he meant after he abosrb all those people before he abosrb Android 17 and 18, but still it would be a good fight to see between the two of them.

M

Milk

Kamicollo would have completey owned Imperfect Cell.

He was just messing around with Android 17.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

If Imperfect Cell had all of those humans absorbed then no Piccolo wouldnt be able to beat him, but if it was before that then he easily would have.