• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Physicist: Bolt could have run 9.55 in Beijing

Exclusive

Registered Member
You have to give him love for slowing down and still destroying the record. I heard Terrell Owens was going to race him with a 50m or 100m head start. I don't know what type of race it is.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
A 100m head start? Isn't that starting at the finish line if they do 100m?

I'd love to see what Usain Bolt could do on the football field returning punts and kicks. A lot of sprinters are only fast in a straight line though.

Exclusive

Registered Member
I said I didn't know the type of race >.>. This guy in the CFL named Terry Cauley he plays for the Hamilton Tiger Cats beat all the people in the 2004 olympics running after a player for 100m. Remarkable ^^

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Echoes it's funny that you mentioned that, there's been some rumblings that a few NFL teams have contacted him, but nothing serious. Personally I believe he'll stay in the Track & Field sport. He excels at it, he enjoys it, and he can make more money in Track & Field then the NFL in my opinion.

padd

Registered Member
Carl Lewis actually got drafted by the NBA & NFL.. anyways, BR.. I think you made a mistake with the topic title, I did not bother reading the article but I heard as well that Bolt could have run 5.5 if he did not slow down. They interviewed Donovon Bailey once, and he said that.