Physicals

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering if you guys got physicals done every year? If so how many times a year do you go?

I haven't been in a long time, I should make an appointment to check if everything is okay with my body, but I just don't have the time to go.

How about you guys?

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Never, ever had one. The only reason I go to the doctor is if i'm really sick or sore, not just for random check ups.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
The last time I had a physical was when I was still in school. We had to get them every year if you played any sports.

Unless you're talking about a woman's wellness thing. I get one of those every year.

Rectify88

Registered Member
I've been getting one every year since I was a little kid. I rarely ever get sick and the last time I got real sick was I was food poisoned witch was about several years ago.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Physicals only need to be done once a year and no I do not get them because hospital workers are notorious for foregoing routine health maintenance. I get the doc I work for to call me something in if I'm sick.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
i go to the doctor for other random check ups but haven't ever gone for physicals...

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
I usually get one a year, thought they are mostly through job related examinations for work. So I would say, yes, I get one every year.

~Shwa

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't do the entire thing but I have regular check ups with my doctor. Blood work related tests are the only onse involved before I see him. The rest is interview and usual regular check up with him. I wish I can do those xrays and stuff too.