Photoshopless =(

A

Almost2Clean

Well i haven;t happened to acquire photoshop. i was wondering if you someone would do me the favor of making me a shaun livingston sig? =)

A

Almost2Clean

Shakist said:
U gotta go to the sig market to request a sig. But how do you like this not finished yet.
Not bad, okay i didn't know that thing about the sig market. Umm theres too much white on it, but i liek it tho, did you make it?, i do like it though. maybe adda border or something, nice.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
wow...u did that like in 16min Shakist? I'm impressed u actually conjured it up that fast >>; But Mr.Clean.....wait that sounds like I'm talking about the bald headed man, but that would fit ur description since u r almost too clean lol. Omega's got a thread for PS C2 go and check it out..I think u might like it since ur looking for PS ^^;

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Vince Carter said:
I don't see anything with that Shaun Livingston sig. Did you do that Shakist?
Yea I made it. You can tell because the background is well...its bad. But im working on it.

Almost2Clean said:
Well i haven;t happened to acquire photoshop. i was wondering if you someone would do me the favor of making me a shaun livingston sig? =)
Just a though, get 30 more post on this site and then in media section there is a free Photoshop CS2 I (Omega) posted there. Get to posting, good luck man.