Photoshop

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Nosferatu_Alucard, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

I was just wondering how complicated it is to use photoshop. I was interested in how it works and if it would be a good investment because I was thinking about going into photography as well. Plus I could make my own wallpapers and signautes ect.

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

takes about 1+ year of using it to get to an intermediate level. dunno if that helps or not.

3. Nosferatu_Alucard

but is it worth the investment ($600+)?

4. Blur

Blur iPimp

lmfao! dude u dont HAVE to pay that you know..................................................

5. Nosferatu_Alucard

It would help alot if you told me how to get around this...

6. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

You can Download it on any number of clients... fuck dude, I can send you it if you want, a nice free CS2.

I MEAN I NEVER DOWNLOAD THINGS AND I WOULD NEVER SHARE ILLEGAL SOFTWARE, HELLO THE GOVERNMENT!

7. Nosferatu_Alucard

8. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Hey...if someone knows how to get on a site for free then PM me it plz!! I've been wanting to make my own sig sets for awhile so I can get as good as some of the ppl on here and on other forums >>;

9. Blur

Blur iPimp

theres a section here for ppl to upload apps, games movies music etc if u have 50+ post u can see it. make a request there maybe someone will up it

10. Omega

Omega Ω

I have had Photoshop for a month or two now and, I still cannot make backgrounds at all.

I have CS2 and I got it for free along with flash pro and MS office.

Never pay a dime, now thats the America way......lol.