Photoshop Request

doyle369

Registered Member
I need you to make this college prospectus and send me the photshop file

Here are the images (different to the ones above, I know)

I just want 3 images blended at the top
And here is the logo

I did make the college prospectus.. but it took me like an hour, im poor with photoshop.
I know I said make it like that one.. but if you can make it better, then please do.

Something like this would be sweet, but with my images, but that might be asking too much

Thanks
Appreciate it
Sorry for the big images

Jeru

Registered Member
i got you bruh, i thought you were just going to ask for it and then leave but since your still here im thinking you deserve it...i will give it my best shot, and you should have it by tonight

Jeru

Registered Member
Just out of curiosity, what exactly is in this for you? Will you be getting/'taking' credit for the work?

St. Patrick's College Drumcondra

Surly the real designers name will go on the final copy. Right?
------

How come the two Logo's are different? It's the same College right?
Can you change the logo? :)
Since he asked for the photoshop file he will probably be taking the credit :lol:
But i think the St. Patrick's was just an example of what he wanted it to look like

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
Since he asked for the photoshop file he will probably be taking the credit :lol:
But i think the St. Patrick's was just an example of what he wanted it to look like

Fair enough, but it's not really fair to help someone cheat like that. It's plagiarism, but if youz want to play along, then fair enough. :rolleyes:
------
The College - INDEX - Exmouth Community College :)

Last edited:

Jeru

Registered Member
I am having second thoughts...but i think i can figure something out
------
I gave it a try but didnt really come up with anything...sorry, i am having a photoshop writers block

Last edited:

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"

Bit of a geekified question on my part is for St Patrick's. Why is it, that in English, it's called 'St Patrick's College' but in Gaelic, it's 'Patrick's College'?

Someone's made a mistake me thinks. It happens all the time when you send things like that off for translation.

The best one I heard of was a road-sign in Welsh:

"The English is clear enough to lorry drivers - but the Welsh reads "I am not in the office at the moment. Send any work to be translated." :p
BBC NEWS | UK | Wales | E-mail error ends up on road sign